Friday, June 8, 2012

Fun O'Clock

In my last post I said how much I love Paper Smooches.  I had a fun weekend last weekend with Marisa and had fun with washi and Paper Smooches.  I adhered washi, added a few staples and colored the super cute clock from Perpetual Bliss, cut the image out and popped it up.  I also love the kraft chevron paper.  The print is large enough that you can add busy printed washi as an overlay without being overwhelming.

I figure I will also post updates from the homefront on the crafty blog.  Last night I had fun planting perennials in the front yard.  It looks so much cleaner.  Once I get the mulch down I will share some photos.



Close-up


Have a great day!

What's in it?
Paper: Chevron paper (Canvas Corp), Basic Black (SU!)
Stamps: Perpetual Bliss (Paper Smooches)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Extras: Washi Tape (m+t, K&Co from Smash, Hambly Studios), Rhinestone (Kaiser); staples

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

love the pop of color off of the kraft/white chevron paper!

maria f. said...

This is fabulous. Love that BG with the amazing pops of color.

BethW said...

Love what you did with the stamp and tape.

Unknown said...

You have some fabulous cards posted on your blog. Thank you for sharing your talents!

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/