Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sup Grillfriend

I just got back from Scrapfest at the MOA with my friend Janie.  It was a blast!  We stayed up late, took a few classes, and did some shopping.  I didn't do too many make and takes, since the lines were soooooo long.  I could not resist this photo op at the Smash Booth.  I ran it through Photoshop Express on my iPhone to add the layered post card.
And on to the card.  Here is a card that I made Janie for her Birthday.  I just love the optional smiley faces you can add to the food items on the Alfresco stamp by Paper Smooches.  I originally bought the set thinking I would eventually have a BBQ and would want to send out fun invites.  Then, I realized it would make a unique b-day card for my gal pal.  I stamped the grill in the background and colored away.


What's in it?
Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah), Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Al Fresco (Paper Smooches)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Extras: Rhinestones (Bazzil), Markers (Copic)

No comments: